BSDCan 2014: Taking the Red Pill Charting the Rabbit Hole to Improve FreeBSD Performance on Xen
May 17 2014 at 11:30 - May 17 2014 at 12:30US/Eastern
Roger Pau Monné will cover how the Xen community works, together with an explanation of the ongoing work in FreeBSD to improve Xen support.
- Event Admins
This talk will cover the following points:
- Basic Xen description and specific Xen concepts.
- How the Xen community works (compared to BSD communities).
- A look into new Xen features (PVH).
- Work being done in FreeBSD improving Xen support.
- Probably a small demo to highlight Xen features.
BSDCan, a BSD conference held in Ottawa, Canada, has quickly established itself as the technical conference for people working on and with 4.4BSD based operating systems and related projects. The organizers have found a fantastic formula that appeals to a wide range of people from extreme novices to advanced developers.