As we have completed another month, I have updated the Project Golden Ratio tracking sheet with February 2010 data. It is important to remember that February only has 28 days so some of the data items are a bit smaller but the trends on monthly statistics are already clear. The complete data set isÂ here.
Some highlights that I found interesting:
- Xen Cloud Platform home page is now #4 in page hits
- Document Support page continues to receive 3x hits compared to Community Support page
- Number 1 blog posting for month was Xen HA Cluster Demo Videos with 936 views; confirms my belief that we need more how to videos on Xen.org
- Xen.org Solution Search Tool – strong number of product hits with 3,864 and an amazing 16.33% click thru rate
- Xen-users mailing list had an 80.39% answer rate down from 89.76% in January; March data will give us a sense of where the average is
As usual, if you have any ideas for items to track or other feedback please email me or add a comment to this message.