Join us in Chicago August 18-19, 2014
The Xen Project Developer Summit will feature content for developers, integrators and power users of the Xen Project. We are looking for presentations related to development, such as development proposals, updates on feature development, project updates, etc. We are also looking for insight into best practices in deploying XenÂ ProjectÂ at scale, case studies by Xen users and other topics that large scale users of the Xen Project hypervisor care about.
The program committee will be looking for presentations and workshops related to working with the Xen Project. Topics related to XenÂ Project development include:
- development proposals
- updates on feature development
- project updates
- discussions and proposals on the architectural evolution of Xen Project
- development best practices
- studies and benchmarks of system characteristics such as performance/scalability/security/ease of use/power consumption
- lessons learned
- interfacing with other open source projects
- making Xen Project software easier to consume by distributions and integrators
We are also interested in proposals that provide insight into best practices in deploying XenÂ Project, case studies by XenÂ ProjectÂ users and other topics that large users and integrators of XenÂ ProjectÂ care about. This includes:
- deploying Xen Project software or its sister projects at scale
- best practices for working with Xen Project
- case studies by users
- Xen Project benchmarks
- tips and tricks in securing Xen-Project-based clouds
- managing Xen-Project-based environments
- open source projects that are related to Xen Project and deliver benefits to our users
- 3rd party integrations
- and more!
In short, if itâ€™s relevant to XenÂ ProjectÂ development, integration and usage we are interested in what you might have to say.
Submit Your Talk Proposal by May 2
Ready to submit your talk, or just interested in learning more? Â Click here.